Each retreat has it's own unique feeling and experience but there are a few things that are standard.
1. Accommodations - Most retreats have private rooms for each guest unless otherwise specified. Please advise us prior to booking if you are traveling with a partner/friend and would prefer a shared room.
ii. We have
2. Food and beverage services - Native dishes as well as Vegan/Vegetarian options will be available for guests. Please share any diet restrictions when booking.
3. Transport to and from Montego Bay Airport (MBJ) within the defined Arrival and Departure times. (We do our best to accommodate if you have to arrive outside these windows as well)
4. All herbs, spices, mushrooms, teas, oils etc. will be provided for each registered guest.
5. Therapy Sessions - Guided group therapy course along with two one on one sessions. One before and one after the group therapy.
6. Daily activities to include yoga, breath work, resonate tuning sessions and ice baths.
7. Field trips and site seeing (weather/time permitting)
8. Ongoing support - Our guides are always here to help if you have questions after the therapy and would like additional guidance or one on one sessions.
1. Comfortable clothes and shoes for walking, sitting, yoga, stretching etc.
2. An open mind. As each experience is unique please don't come with preconceived notions about the therapy you will receive. In 20+ years of Psychedelic work even "bad" therapies are ones people grow from. Occasionally releasing things you've held onto for a long time can be tough.
1. No alcohol or drug use 2 weeks prior to therapy for best results. (Although this isn't mandatory it is strongly advised for the best experience while at our retreat)
2. Healthy meals the week prior to the retreat will help the body utilize the medicine to its fullest potential.
3. Do your own research if you're hesitant or uneasy. If you want unbiased guidance there are many great resources on our site or others to reference.
4. Write down a few goals you'd like to focus on while at the retreat before you arrive so we can cover them during orientation. (If you prefer not to disclose in a group setting please advise ahead of the orientation dinner)
5. Check with your doctor if you are on any medications before booking the retreat.
Say something interesting about your business here.